martes, 6 de diciembre de 2016

My favorite electronic gadget

My favorite electronic gadget is my Iphone 6 Plus

The Iphone it's a smartphone company Apple, considered intelligent by multimedia functions, internet connection, touch screen with multi-touch technology ando absence of physical keyboard.

The Iphone 6 plus is a larger version of the Iphone 6 that fits into the increasingly popular phatablet category. Its larger in size that previous generation Iphones with a 5.5 inch screen at 1080 resolution, New A8 procesor, 8 megapixel rear camera with flash, 1.2 MP front camera.





I use my phone all day and is the electronic device that I use most  for diferent things like call to my family and friends, to receive messages on Whatsapp, to review my social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, to take pictures because the camera is very good with 8 megapixeles as previously mentioned.

I can see the university material to study, videos, get information about public trasportation, to tell the truth information of many thing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario